By registering for our website or service, whether free or paid, you agree to be legally bound to the following conditions. Violating any of these conditions, whether knowingly or not, may result in termination of your account, removal from our Service, or appropriate legal action. Violating these conditions in such a way that causes damage to our property or someone else’s will result in prosecution. The user will be solely responsible for any and all damages and expenses.
The user agrees to the following conditions:
- Use of our Service is entirely up to the discretion of The Marketects, LLC. We may terminate a user’s account or remove them from our service at any time without prior notice to the user. If we feel the user is using our Service in a way that is determined to be harmful to our property, someone else’s property, or the user is conducting activity that is considered to not be safe for our brand, we will remove them.
- Use of our Service, whether free or paid, grants The Marketects, LLC the right to communicate with user any promotions, specials, newsletters, etc. that user may find useful. Opt-out links will be included in every email newsletter.
- Using our Service for purposes such as pornographic websites, abuse-related material, illegal activity, or controversial subject matter is prohibited. Any site or user who violates this will be removed from our Service, and legal action may be taken.
- Users have access to file uploading as part of our Service. We do scan all content that is uploaded. If a user uploads prohibited content such as pornographic material, abuse-related material, illegal content, or anything we consider not safe for our brand, the offending content will be removed and the user may be terminated.
- Any user attempting to upload viruses, malware, spyware, or malicious code to our Service will be terminated, and the user’s information will be released to the appropriate authorities.
- Modifying, copying, or using without permission, any of our source code, images, or resources will result in the user being terminated.
- Using our free tools for commercial purposes is prohibited. If we detect a user with above average use of our free tools, we reserve the right to look into their account. If we determine the account is using these tools for commercial purposes, the user will be removed.
- Our free tools are meant for testing one’s own sites. Companies offering similar services to us are prohibited from using these tools for clients without express permission from The Marketects, LLC.
- Our hosting and server space is allocated for each client. Users who exceed our limits may experience throttled connections or increased hosting fees.
- Using our service or anything in our network to harass or spam others will result in termination of the user’s account, IP bans, and potential legal action.